Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today....

Well...today my daughter is going to have a play date. This is something she loves since it's just her in a house full of adults. I will probaly take them out or go to the park. Funny though I don't remember play dates as a child. I was an ONLY child just as she and though I lived in a neighborhood FULL of kids and played with them daily...that was it! I don't REALLY remember having school friends or such coming over to play. Most people I know( including myself) don't let their children out long enough to play with or even find out if there are other children around to play with. Everyone is always scared(including me) of what could happen.
So My question is.....
SHOULD WE LET OUR KIDS GO OUT AND PLAY or KEEP  ORGANIZED PLAY DATES?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember this game....