Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Housewives of New Jersey..OOOOPS they did it again!!!!!

Real Housewives Of New Jersey Cast

Click here to getImages &
Real Housewives Of New Jersey Cast Pictures
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/videos/ashleys-court-papers

Watching the drama between the New Jersey housewives is just as necessary as your cup of coffee, expresso or whatever in the morning. Though Monday's episode was mild compared to those of yester days it did have some profound moments. Jacqueline took Ashley to get her court papers from the post office. I wonder though......I know I'm not a rocket scientist BUT how did she get a certified letter from the courts when the post office was closed....... it was night time? Am I missing something or what. I know all court/certified letters don't need a signature but.... she MUST have a P.O. Box or something. Maybe Jaqueline's mansion has NO room in the mailbox for her daughter's mail I just don't know...maybe I'm the ONLY one with this question.


Ashley was laughing and Jacqueline managed to keep her GAME face on. She did not break out in any giggles about the situation as Ashley made jokes about Danielle suing her for pulling her hair. Again, I say...as batty as they say Danielle is she STILL deserved an IMMEDIATE apology, meaning that DAY, right after it happened.
Ashley ......respect YOUR elders!!!!!! That lesson should have been taught at home many moons ago. We will see as the season winds down if she ever FULLY RIGHTS her WRONGS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember this game....