Monday, July 26, 2010

My Fair Wedding.......Hmmmmm

PASADENA, CA - JULY 31: Dayira Bonilla, David ...
O.k. Mr. David Tutera last night(Sunday) on We TV you took on a very unique challenge. Your bride Brooke wanted a Pirate wedding! What the #$%&!!!!! I have never heard of such thing BUT EVERYBODY is different.
Well...Mr. Tutera I could do a better job than what you did. Why O Why. Didn't you just STOP dear Brooke!!! I mean really......
Ok.....No, I was just KIDDING!! Mr. Tutera you are truly the Cat's MEOW!!!! I LOVE your show and how you make ALL of the girl's dreams come true!!! You take an ORDINARY theme and transform it into GRANDEUR. That is BEYOND talent. You are NOT a WEDDING PLANNER....you are a WEDDING DESIGNER!!!!!

I thought that the Pirate Theme was going to be a disaster BUT it was totally elegant.
You are WE TV 's PRINCE CHARMING!!!!!

BY the way does anyone out there want to get HITCHED so I could have a DAVID Tutera wedding.....
Just Kidding...
I'll just have to settle with watching the show and having my DREAMS come true by seeing all the brides and their lovely transformations.
I love you DAVID!!!!!
PASADENA, CA - JULY 31: David Tutera of the te...Enhanced by Zemanta
Reality Bites though ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember this game....