Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NEW JERSEY HOUSEWIVES GONE WILD........

I am NOT a total reality TV junkie BUT I enjoy watching BRAVO's .....HOUSEWIVES. Last night which was Monday night I watched the housewives of New Jersey and all of their interesting DRAMAfied happenings. There personalities are ALL UNIQUELY interesting BUT there was the incident of Danielle having her hair pulled by Jacqueline's daughter for the LAST 2 episodes. O.k. whatever MENTAL HEALTH diagnosis they want to give to each is cool. They know each other on a totally different level than us...the t.v. audience BUT I do think THAT Jaqueline's daughter Ashley was totally WRONG for putting her hands on Danielle! WHAT ABOUT RESPECTING YOUR ELDERS????? Children and young adults today feel they have the right to do anything.......
Danielle may in fact be a shipwreck waiting to happen I don't know, BUT with ALL of the name calling and so forth I can't believe that Jacqueline's daughter would do that. If it were my daughter who did it...NO matter how much I despised that person I would have DEMANDED my daughter apologize!
I would expect my daughter to stick up for me if she SEES me in harms way BUT Danielle was walking out of the event. So it was CLEAR that she was at THAT time NO threat to Ashley's mom.
I can't imagine even NOW doing something harmful to one of my mother's friends EVEN if they got on my LAST set of nerves.
Ashley's gesture to "protect " her mom is ALWAYS a blessing to have from a daughter BUT she was totally wrong to disrespect an ADULT or should I say a MORE MAture(as in age) adult than her.
THE SAGA continues NEXT Monday........KUDOS BRAVO TV!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember this game....