Monday, August 9, 2010

See my skills as a matchmaker.....


Does anyone want to hire me as a matchmaker?
This is just a brief preview into my matchmaking skills. I have always attempted to hook up people thinking I have a good knack for this. Well, to tell you the truth none of my matches ever worked out but I keep trying.
I love to see people happy and together. So here is a brief look into who I think should give it a try........
Terell , my faveee

Kim Kardashian   




Terrell Owens and Kim Kardashian would be perfect together. She is already used to the lifestyle of dating a NFL player and they both are gorgeous and very seasoned DIVAS!!!!! Ryan Seacrest Martha Stewart


               Martha Stewart and Ryan Seacrest would be PERFECT together!!!!! They both take work VERY seriously! They both are attractive and I think this cougar would just open up many more doors for him.



octo mom                       
These two would be perfect together!!!! They both LOVE reproducing! They have many children and could possibly have more. Here Octomom would have a permanent sperm donor and Flava Fav would have the ultimate BABY Mama!
flava flav




Also, we have Simon Cowell and Rupal. I don't know why but this works for me. Seems like a good fit!!!!
rupauls drag raceSimon Cowell
Lady GaGaJesse JamesSandra Bullock's ex Jesse James and Lady Gaga would do great together. She is just as edgy as he likes and she is a fierce performer.  Their unique personalities could either make it or break it! But, I say...give it a try!!!!!


Disclaimer......I hope you haven't taken me that serious!!!!!!!!

Remember this game....